2011年3月15日星期二

UGG gets crafty

This UGG junkie recently made the pilgrimage to San Francisco for the Renegade Craft Fair. What did I see upon my arrival? UGG, UGG, UGG! This is definitely not a surprise as UGG and The City By The Bay are synonymous. What was a surprise, however was the colors that I was seeing. Maybe it was because I was in such a creative place, but those attending the fair were not wearing your typical “neutral” (IE: sand, chestnut, chocolate, black) UGG boots. The color that I saw the most of was Aqua! It was such a refreshing sight! Not only was it nice to see some colorful UGG boots but the way in which they were worn was also exciting. Striped tights, thigh high socks and short skirts were accented by the lovely shade of blue. Something about that color makes my heart happy and it’s even better when worn with other fun colors. It was an inspiring weekend!

没有评论:

发表评论