2011年3月15日星期二

Sandal of UGG

I’ve heard over and over how you can wear your UGG® boots in warm temperatures (up to 70 degrees Fahrenheit) and they will keep your feet cool. Personally, the thought of donning my clunky, chunky, UGG® boots in warm summery weather is not appealing. In my opinion, warm spring and summer months means it is time to minimize coverage; not saying that I belong to a nudist colony or run around barefoot, but that my footwear and clothing become scarcer. I love to sport my bare toes in a strappy pair of sandals yet miss the fluffy comfort of my UGG® boots. What could I possibly wear to get the best of both worlds?
The article ‘UGG® Makes Sandals’ highlights the answer to this perilous predicament. This piece of writing does a great job of showcasing the reasoning behind UGG®’s fantastic line of summer footwear. Not only does it explain the theory behind the sandals, but also does a fabulous job of exploiting the feeling you get when you wear genuine UGG® sandals; how simply wearing these sandals can allow your mind to travel to exotic destinations and make you feel so very good! All of these styles have the essence of UGG®’s signature sheepskin feel without the bulkiness of clunky boots. In my personal experience, these styles run just a tad narrow, so size up if you have a wider foot. Welcome summer with light airy UGG® sandals!

没有评论:

发表评论